Septic Tank TV - Free Advice And Live Information On Septic Tanks by septictank

Septic Tank TV - Free Advice And Live Information On Septic Tanks by septictank




Septic Tank TV Is Here
Are you a septic tank owner?
Are you worried about all the new rules and
regualtions coming into force on the 1st January 2020?
How do you install a septic tank and soakaway?
What are the best septic tanks to install?
What are the best septic tank soakaways to install?
I have been installing and repairing septic tanks,
septic tank soakaways and sewage treatment plants for over 20 years. In the
last 5 years we have had a digital revolution.
Before then if we wanted to find answers to our septic
tank problems we had to consult the Yellow Pages or ring round septic tank
companies for advice. It would then cost us money to get them to come and do a
site survey and inspection.
A few years ago I started making video to answer
peoples questions about thier septic tank problems. 3 months a go I started
doing live broadcasts answering peoples septic tank question live.
Last week I launched the UK's first Free Septic Tank
TV channel. It's called septic tank TV and it's Free. No money. No
subscription.
So if you would like to find the answers to your
septic tank questions or anything else that is sewage related and get access to
100's of free septic tank videos then please Click Here.
Regards
Jason

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy To Install Septic Tank